Thursday, November 4, 2010

DSD Weekend!!!

I am so excited for Digital Scrapbooking Day!  Scrap Orchard will be celebrating all weekend with a 30% OFF SALE so make sure to stock up on some of the goodies you have been eying! And to sweeten the deal I have a special offer for you in my shop this weekend...
That's right... you could win my next 3 months of new releases, or one of 2 $25 gift cards!!! The offer is valid for sales from 11/3 to 11/7 so head on over and snag some goodies :)

Scrap Orchard is hosting all kinds of games and activities, make sure to head over and check it out - find a list of the activities here, I promise - there will be lots of freebies, coupons, gift cards and FUN :)  I will be sponsoring one of the color challenges and everyone who participates will receive this set of frames for free! Plus one lucky winner will be getting a $10 gift card to my shop!

Hooray for an excuse for a sale, freebies, parties, and most of all... Scrapping!!!
Hope you all have a wonderful DSD weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment